- Click Here For More Specific Information On:
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa Specialist Los Angeles
How To Improve Scars Naturally
This skin disease called acne can affect various parts of the body which includes the chest, back regions and mostly the face. Cysts, papules, nodules and pustules (generally referred to as pimples) are an additional acne related problems. Every one of them is a problem to the person suffering from these symptoms with the worst cases causing permanent scarring. To improve scars naturally, one may need only to look as far as their health food store. Follow these steps to heal scars naturally.
1. Sandalwood powder can work wonders for acne prone skin. To make a face mask for acne prone skin mix sandalwood powder with a few drops of rosewater and make a thick paste. Apply it evenly over your face and leave it till it dries off. Rinse off with water to have a brighter skin. Applying it at least twice a week will help acne prevention.
2. Mix 10 grams of the powder of chana (Cicer arietinum) and 10 grams of turmeric (Curcuma longa) in curds. Apply this paste onto the skin. Wash it off when it dries. Continue this treatment for a week. It is very effective treatment for acne.
3. Tea tree oil is the best natural topical solution for acne. It helps to treat acne by killing the bacterias on your skin that cause the formation of acne. By using tea tree oil every day, your skin will clear quicker. Stop wasting money on expensive acne solution and use tea tree oil as your main acne treatment regime instead. It’s cheap, natural and doesn’t cause any side effects and irritations.
4. Soak the scar daily in a mixture of one teaspoon of Fenugreek seeds boiled in a half a gallon of water. Most popular used on acne scars, Fenugreek seeds are effective in naturally improving other scars as well. For a Fenugreek face mask, take Fenugreek leaves and from them into a mask.
5. You need a medium sized apple and honey. Grate the apple and add 4 tbsp. honey to it. Now spread it over your skin and leave it for 20-30 minutes. Rinse off with lukewarm water. You can also use apple puree for better application. This is also one of the best homemade acne masks for normal, dry and oily skin as well.
6. Mash a ripe pumpkin thoroughly and rub it over the face for a long time. Keep it on the face for 15-20 minutes. You will feel the skin drying up and stretching. This is when you must wash the face and then wipe it dry. Then apply coconut or mustard oil onto the face. Do this for a week on a daily basis. This will help you to get rid of acne and makes your skin smooth.
7. People with acne often get frustrated and depressed. Take a deep breath and relax for a while. Keep in mind that acne doesn’t stay on your face forever. It will go sooner or later. It’s just a matter of how you deal with it now. By using the my tips you are going to be able to get rid of acne relatively quickly.
8. Rub one half of a cut lemon for the natural improvement of scars. Lemon contains natural bleaching properties which will lighten the scar and make it less prominent.
Author is an online medical researcher on acne treatment and skin care. Click read more on
natural ways to get rid of acne
How To Improve Scars Naturally